LAKES OF BRIGHTWATER
Welcome to the Lakes of Brightwater, a beautiful, established subdivision of nearly 800 homes in the heart of Missouri City, Texas. Conveniently located in southwest metro Houston, the neighborhood is tucked between Lexington and Dulles Drives and Murphy and Cartwright Roads, just north of Texas Hwy. 6. Development of Brightwater started in the mid-1980s with the major build-out completed in the 1990s. The subdivision has attractive, well-maintained amenities and is a very desirable neighborhood for people wanting a friendly, active community. Among the many amenities available to our residents:
- Centrally located in Missouri City, a suburb in the southwest area of metro Houston
- Easy access to grocery stores, retail shops, banks, post offices and restaurants in Missouri City and the surrounding cities of Sugar Land and Stafford
- Close to First Colony Mall and Methodist, St. Luke’s and Memorial Hermann hospitals in Sugar Land
- Varied routes to access Downtown Houston, the Medical Center via U.S. 59, Hwy. 90 and the Fort Bend Parkway
Toll Road. Close proximity to the Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8)
RECREATION & ACTIVITIES
- Private neighborhood swimming pool and tennis courts open to Brightwater residents and their guests
- Nearby golf courses
- Fort Bend YMCA and Oyster Creek Trail within walking distance
- Active Homeowners Association.
- Community participation in neighborhood projects and improvements.
- Fort Bend ISD schools
- Parks, greenbelts and beautiful lakes with well-lit walking paths within subdivision
- Beautifully landscaped common areas.
- Missouri City police and fire departments within a quarter mile of the Cartwright entrance of Brightwater.